A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Metzger, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Metzger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Cancer and Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Degenerative Spine
- Leg PainSwelling
- Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Metzger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Eric Metzger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Metzger practice?
- Dr. Scott Metzger has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Metzger practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Shrewsbury, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Anesthesiologists, Shrewsbury Pain Management Doctors, and Shrewsbury Physiatrists.