A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Middleton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Middleton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Middleton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Middleton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Middleton practice?
- Dr. Scott Middleton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Middleton practices Family Medicine near La Habra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See La Habra Primary Care Doctors.