Learn more about Dr. Scott Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Middleton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middleton
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Middleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Middleton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Middleton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Middleton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Middleton practice?
- Dr. Scott Middleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Middleton practices Family Medicine near La Habra, CA.
See La Habra Primary Care Doctors.