Learn more about Dr. Scott Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Middleton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middleton
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Middleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Middleton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Middleton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Middleton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Middleton practice?
- Dr. Scott Middleton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Middleton practices Family Medicine near La Habra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See La Habra Family Physicians.