A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mimms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Mimms has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- IU Health
- IU Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Edward Mimms MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Mimms practice?
- Dr. Scott Mimms has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Mimms practices Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.