Learn more about Dr. Scott Modena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Modena is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modena
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Modena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Modena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Infant Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Modena graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Modena has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Modena MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Modena practice?
- Dr. Scott Modena has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Modena practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Gastroenterologists.