Learn more about Dr. Scott Modena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Modena is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modena
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Modena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Modena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Infant Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Modena graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Modena has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Modena MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Modena practice?
- Dr. Scott Modena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Modena practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Gastroenterologists.