A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Modena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Modena is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Modena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Infant Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Modena graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Modena has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Modena MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Modena practice?
- Dr. Scott Modena has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Modena practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Gastroenterologists.