Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Monk
Dr. Scott Monk, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Atlantic City, NJ, with another office in Atlantic City, NJ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Monk is affiliated with Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di and Cooper Hospital, Camden, New Jersey. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Monk has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Scott Monk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlantic City, NJ.
Dr. Richard Burns
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Atlantic City, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Frank Deangelo
Atlantic City, NJ 0 mi23
Dr. Arvind Patel
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Atlantic City, NJ 0.14 mi38