Dr. Scott Monnin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 10 reviews

no change

November 19th, 2016
My first experience with Dr. Monnin was when I went into the Frankfort Hospital for test and alarms went off that I was in trouble. My good fortune was that Dr. Monnin was the Doctor on call that night. He got my heart rate under control and explained why he wanted to do a heart cauterization on me rather than a stress test. The cauterization showed some problems that I had not been aware of. After more test, he met with me and explained my options in a way that I had no problems understanding.

October 28th, 2016
Dr Monnin is very easy to talk to and very kind.

October 13th, 2016
Personal touch
Dr. Monnin is a great cardiologist that takes the time to listen to everything and then starts to eliminate possibilities. My previous cardiologist talk to me for 5 minutes and put me on a medication I didn't need but because of my age and gender, " I just needed it." Dr. Monnin's approach is completely the opposite and in my opinion the proper way to go about the process. I have all the confidence in the world that he will take the time to review every aspect of my life and test results before putting me on medication or recommending a strategy to get me back on top of my game. I chose Dr. Monnin because I knew he would be the one to help me get back to the gym and get healthy again, without just prescribing medication.

July 19th, 2016
Highly professional, yet down to earth.
Dr. Monnin is the ultimate professional. He is thorough in his examination as well as probing for the physical experiences of the patient. His diagnosis has been spot on. I highly recommend him to anyone who has the need for a cardiologist.

June 15th, 2016
Stent
Dr. Monin and Dr. Denny were responsible for saving my life. I had 100% blockage in the left descending anterior artery when I checked into the emergency room. Less than thirty minutes later, they had diagnosed the problem and inserted a stent. Zero heart damage.

June 3rd, 2016
My wife and I have been going Dr. Monnin for seven years. We drive 90 miles one way because of his e

April 18th, 2016
Wonderful Practice
I have been seeing Dr. Monnin for a little over a year now and every time I go in I am met at the check-in desk with a smile and very pleasant workers. I never have to wait very long for my echo and get in immediately after that is finished to see the doctor. He always spends as much time with me as needed and explains everything in language that anyone can understand, even drawing diagrams to help explain. I always feel so positive about my visits with this practice. They are the greatest.

March 11th, 2016
This was my 1st time going to the heart Doctor. Scott monnin was maybe the nicest Doctor I've ever visited. Very friendly and spoke to me on terms I understood and didn't make feel as if I was being rushed through. I was blown away at how great my visit was. I totally recommend him !

December 16th, 2015
Personal interest
Dr Monnin is always up to date with my chart. He always takes time, listens to me and answers all my questions. I feel like we are a team working to help me lead an active life. I feel confident in my treatment he is up to date and knowledgable. He takes personal interest is kind and I know he cares. I have recommended him to several people

November 2nd, 2015
Dr. Monnin, my best doctor
Dr Monnin was the first doctor I ever had that I didn't feel the need for a 2nd opinion. From the first visit he gained my trust. He is so easy to talk to and not short on helpful information. I am so happy my primary led me to him.