A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Monson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Monson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Monson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Monson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott T Monson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Monson practice?
- Dr. Scott Monson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Monson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harper Woods, MI.
See Harper Woods Surgeons.