A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Monson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Monson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Monson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Monson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott T Monson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Monson practice?
- Dr. Scott Monson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Monson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harper Woods, MI.
See Harper Woods Surgeons.