Dr. Scott Morioka MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Ewa Beach, HI

3.4

June 11th, 2013
Dr. Morioka spent a lot of time with me; I never felt rushed or pressured, though my reason for visiting was less serious than other patients. His exam was thorough and thoughtful. He made sure to explain his thoughts and ask if I had any questions. I also liked that upon leaving I was provided with a printout summarizing the visit for my records. Would highly recommend based on my experience.

May 6th, 2011
disc buldge,herniated disc
I think he is a great doctors.explains everything in words i can understand.give's me great advice.he really care's for you

May 11th, 2009
THE BEST PHYSIATRIST I HAVE EVER BEEN REFERRED TOO!!
I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM CHRONIC BACK PAIN FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS. I HAVE SEEN MANY DOCTORS FROM BACK SPECIALIST TO PAIN MANAGEMENT. I WAS ABOUT READY TO GIVE UP ON FINDING A DOCTOR WHO I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH AND HOW COULD HELP ME ONCE AND FOR ALL. FINALLY, THROUGH A FRIEND I HEARD ABOUT DR. SCOTT MORIOKA. HIS EXPERTISE WAS UNSURPASSED AND HIS COMPASSION SPOKE FOR ITSELF. HIS ASSISTANT WAS SO SWEET AND CARING AND THE REST OF THE OFFICE WAS SO PLESANT AND HELPFUL. I FINALLY GOT THE RELIEF, CARE, AND MOST OF TIME THE REHABILITATION I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. NOW IM BACK DOING THE THINGS I LOVE THE MOST AND ENJOY LIFE LIKE I HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE. THANKS TO DR. MORIOKA I FEEL LIKE MUCH YOUNGER AGAIN AND MY RELATIONS WITH OTHERS HAVE IMPROVED SUBSTANTIALLY!! THANK YOU DR. MORIOKA, YOUR TRULY THE BEST!!!!