A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morris, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Morris FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Morris practice?
- Dr. Robert Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Morris practices Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL.
See Troy Cardiologists.