A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morris, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Morris practice?
Dr. Robert Morris practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL and Albany, NY.
See Troy Internists, Troy Cardiologists, and Troy Nuclear Medicine Physicians.