Learn more about Dr. Robert Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morris, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Morris FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Morris practice?
- Dr. Robert Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Morris practices Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Troy Cardiologists.