A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mosser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mosser, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosser graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mosser has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott W Mosser FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Mosser practice?
- Dr. Scott Mosser has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Mosser practices Plastic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.