A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mox
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mox graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Mox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Warren Mox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Mox practice?
- Dr. Scott Mox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Mox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elgin, IL.
See Elgin Surgeons.