Learn more about Dr. Scott Mox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mox
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Mox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mox graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Mox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Warren Mox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Mox practice?
- Dr. Scott Mox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Mox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elgin, IL.
See Elgin Surgeons.