Surgical Specialist
1435 N Randall Rd
Ste 103
Elgin, IL 60123
847-888-0750
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

I found Dr. Mox to be an excellent doctor who is compassionate, frank and straighforward. Highly recommend!

|  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

I feel he is very good, but his staff needs more training on niceness and professionalism. The waiting time should be improved, as it took forever to get called into his office. He seems very behind, but took time to talk to us and explain.

|  Dr Mox is outstanding  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

Dr Mox is my knee doctor. He has replaced both of my knees and the results are simply outstanding. He took the time to explain to me what would be happening, what to expect after the surgery and was always available for questions. Dr Mox's beside manner is simply the best. I have recommended to many people looking for a competent, caring and top notch Doctor.

|  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

Was very rushed the times I saw him. Misdiagnosed my ankle condition and caused further damage by recommending physical therapy and when i complained about increased pain, was told it was my fault.Found out from 2 other doctors I needed surgery to fix a torn ligament. Would not recommend him.