A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mubarak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mubarak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mubarak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Anterior Compartment Syndrome
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Femoral Fractures
- Forearm Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Leg Injuries
- Muscule Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Snake Bites
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mubarak graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mubarak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mubarak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Mubarak practice?
Dr. Scott Mubarak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.