A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mubarak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mubarak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mubarak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mubarak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mubarak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mubarak graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mubarak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Jameel Mubarak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Mubarak practice?
- Dr. Scott Mubarak has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Mubarak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons and San Diego Pediatric Surgeons.