A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mubarak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mubarak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mubarak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mubarak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mubarak graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mubarak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Jameel Mubarak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Mubarak practice?
- Dr. Scott Mubarak has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Mubarak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.