Dr. Scott Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Murray?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 5th, 2013

Avoid this Doctor

After waiting two hours to see a provider Dr. Murray came in to see me. He spent almost no time with me and didn't listen to what my Husband or I were trying to tell him. I was sent home feeling no better with no explanation of really what was wrong. The next day my symptoms continued. I went to a different ER and was found to have had a small stroke. I was admitted immediately at the other hospital and treated well. I would avoid this Dr. if you can. He delayed my diagnosis and care and put my life at risk. Separate from that he had no bedside manner.

COPD