Dr. Scott Musicant MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery La Mesa, CA

January 26th, 2015
Exact opposite of father
During sclrotherapy he missed the vein and injected the caustic substance into nerve tissue. Tenyearsagony.

April 11th, 2013
We waited for over an hour to see the doctor and the admitting nurse was so rude!! I would find another doctor for next time!

April 8th, 2013
Sure glad Scott Musicant decided to go into medicine.
Dr. Musicant is the kind of Doctor that every one hopes to find. He's thorough, dedicated, and explains exactly what procedure he will perform to correct your problem. My problem was an Abdominal Aortal Aneurism that needed attention. He choose the Stent procedure and it was a life savor. He's a no nonsense hind of guy that displays the confidence and assurance that you know you are in good hands.

November 9th, 2010
The Absolute Best
Dr. Scott was the best doctor. Not only was his staff so helpful and professional, but when we found my insurance would'nt cover his hospital fees, he along with Marla petitioned the isnurance to get my procedure done. I am a 32 Personal trainer and healthclub owner who relies on being physical to make a living. He went above and beyond insuring my health. He comes from a family of Doctors and takes his "calling" seriously. Every staff member I met at the hospital had the upmost respect for him and his abilities.

September 11th, 2008
Best Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!!!
My father had surgery, Dr. Musicant not only took his time to explain the surgery with detail and made sure none of us had any more questions but after the surgery he was very kind and followed with my father very often! Thanks to Dr. Musicant his surgery was a complete success!!