A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Musick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Musick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musick
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Musick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Musick graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Musick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Randall Musick DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Musick practice?
- Dr. Scott Musick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Musick practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Bentonville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springdale, AR.
See Bentonville Emergency Physicians and Bentonville Primary Care Doctors.