A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Musick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Musick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musick
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Musick graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Musick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Randall Musick DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Musick practice?
- Dr. Scott Musick has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Musick practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Bentonville, AR.
See Bentonville Emergency Physicians and Bentonville Family Physicians.