Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Myers
Dr. Scott Myers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Gainesville, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Myers is affiliated with Malcom Randall VA Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City and Shands at Lake Shore. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Myers has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Scott Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Camille Coates-Clark
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Gainesville, FL 0 mi23
Dr. Karen Duane
Gainesville, FL 0 mi27
Dr. Hellena Scott-Okafor
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Gainesville, FL 0 mi23