A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Myers, M.P.H., M.Sc, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Myers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan