A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Myers is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Myers, M.Sc, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Myers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Advocate Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott N Myers M.Sc, MD, and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott N. Myers practice?
- Dr. Scott Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Myers practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians and Louisville Pediatric Specialists.