A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Myers, M.Sc, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Myers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Advocate Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott N Myers M.Sc, MD, and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott N. Myers practice?
- Dr. Scott Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Myers practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians and Louisville Oncologists.