Learn more about Dr. Scott Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Myers, MD, MSC, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Myers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott N. Myers practice?
Dr. Scott Myers practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL and Washington, DC.
See Louisville Pediatricians, Louisville Pediatric Specialists, Louisville Hematologists, and Louisville Oncologists.