Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Myers
Dr. Scott Myers, MD, MPH, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Louisville, KY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Myers is affiliated with Kosair Children's Hospital, Kosair Children's Hospital and Advocate Christ Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Myers has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Scott Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.
Dr. Amanda Gripe
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi8
Dr. Rene Arcellana
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi31
Dr. Andrew Gormley
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi20