Dr. Scott Naegele MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 27th, 2014
BEST of the BEST
I have to say I believe Dr. Naegele is the BEST of the BEST. Not only did he care for me during a time when I had to have a hysterectomy but he was also the doctor for my daughters when all 6 of my grandbabies were born. Both of my daughters still see him for their routine female visits and he is amazing. I could not say enough good things about Dr. Naegele and his staff. God Bless you Dr. Naegele.

June 11th, 2012
HSG nightmare
DR Naegele did my HSG before sending me to a RS for fertility problems. The procedure was a nightmare. I was in severe pain and thought it would never end. I was in that room for over an hour while the Dr probed around trying to find my right side tube. He would never find it since I had it removed years ago. What was sad is this was in my chart and Ive been with Dr Naegele for almost 10 years. Im ready for a second opinion. I had a cold knife cervical biopsy which he removed almost my entire cervix. Fertility Drs that looked at me were horrified. All this for what was respitory cells.

January 25th, 2012
Nightmare experience with this Dr
At 18weeks this doctor tells me I need an amnio to make sure my baby is developing normally since an AFP test came back abnormal he was leaving on vacation in 2 days so I needed to come in right away. He told me AFP tests rarely come back abnormal for no reason and we did not have time to re-do the test. I now know that that was a lie, all you read about AFP tests are that they are completely unreliable. I had the amnio the next day and within 24 hrs my water broke. Spent the next 2 wks in hospital with bed tilting backwards, then the next 3 1/2 months on complete bedrest. When he came back from his vacation he wanted to know why I was still in hospital and if the specialist had told me that the baby may not breathe when born if there was not enough fluid while he was in the woumb. He has no bedside manner, he is unemotional, he mumbles to the point you have to ask what he said, he doesn't remember what he said he was going to do at the next appt. I had to stick it out with him until my baby was born because I was a high-risk preg after the water broke, but only give credit for my babys life and health to the doctor that was on call at the time of the water breaking

January 7th, 2011
he is the best
i was pregnant 20 years ago with my girl and i had placenta privia i only can say if naegle wouldnt have been there at the hospital my daughter would not have been here he was not a md yet but he was the only one that could keep me calm he explained everything and took care of me and nicole for 4 months and i think he is the best md anybody could have he was and always be my angel thanks again doc god bless you

March 19th, 2009
Blessing
Dr. Naegele saved my life not once but twice during and after the birth of my daughter. He was a God send and without him, I'm sure that I would not be here today. He doesn't drop the ball, he follows through until the end. Can't say thanks enough to him or his staff.