A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Naftulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Naftulin, Physiatrist, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naftulin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Naftulin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Naftulin, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sciatic Neuropathy
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Whiplash Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Naftulin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naftulin has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Naftulin DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Naftulin practice?
- Dr. Scott Naftulin has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Naftulin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Physiatrists and Bethlehem Sports Medicine Doctors.