Learn more about Dr. Scott Naftulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Naftulin, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Naftulin, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Naftulin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Naftulin has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naftulin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott Naftulin practice?
Dr. Scott Naftulin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Legal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Physiatrists, Wilkes Barre Pain Management Doctors, and Wilkes Barre Family Physicians.