Learn more about Dr. Scott Naftulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Naftulin, Physiatrist, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naftulin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naftulin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Naftulin, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sciatic Neuropathy
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Whiplash Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Naftulin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naftulin has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Naftulin DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Naftulin practice?
- Dr. Scott Naftulin has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Naftulin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Physiatrists and Bethlehem Sports Medicine Doctors.