Dr. Scott Naftulin DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 26th, 2016
Horrible Dr
This guy is a straight jerk! My poor husband had a back surgery 4 years ago and was pain free four 4 years. Unfortunately this past summer his disc buldge again and he was getting the scatic nerve pain along with his chronic migraines. This dr disregarded my husband and made him feel horrible for needing pain medicine until he got his 3rd surgery. He made him feel like an addict and so my husband took a drug test came back negative and then the dr had a problem it was negative stayed something should of showed up on his drug test if he was prescribed pain meds but my husband only took as needed. He ended telling him they weren't going to treat him any more. This is after only 3 visits! Very disappointed and we are looking to report him

October 11th, 2015
Was rude and inaccurate. Didn't do a good exam.

September 29th, 2015
Love this office, staff and Dr. Naftelin, he is very busy, but does take the time out to talk to you. He is excellent in what he does, he has seen me many times and always has a smile for me.

March 28th, 2014
First Visit
I found that my time was wasted, his physical exam was not complete. I will not return to his office for any procedure.

February 26th, 2014
IME
Not as bad as some I have gone to in 22 years. Was praying he would be helpful in my diagnoses and treatment but was disappointed. Many mistakes in the medical report history ( mine is lenghty) but his job is to be accurrate. Hope your visits are helpful as ppl like us need all the assistance to become the best we can attain. I have a wonderful pain management dr and rehab dr. It means the world!

December 16th, 2013
Back Pain Relief
Dr. Nauftulin upon our first visit listened carefully of my back pain history since 1995. He is very accurate on his diagnosis. He explains what he is doing, so that I understand. After 18 years of horrible back pain, he found the problem, did the right procedure, and now my back pain is minimal. I would very highly recommend Dr. Scott Nauftulin to anyone who suffers tremendous pain.

February 20th, 2013
Bed side review
He did a decent job with injections but no bedside manors. Not caring. Machine like.

February 19th, 2013
I was sent to see doctor scott nafulin for an independent medical evalution by the workmans compensation insurance company. I was extremely worried about getting a fair and legitimate report. I received the results in the mail today not only was the report fair it also had recommendations for treatment that i have been asking for. With the exception of wait time i experianced i would encourage people to see this doctor. Also if you are going for an independent medical evalution please dont be discouraged by negative reviews remember that someone who has a great experiance such as myself is less likely to right a review than someone who the review did not go their way. Also if you are going for an ime my would highly advise you to be honest dont exaggerate if you have a legitimate injury this doctor will be more than fair with you.

September 9th, 2012
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Naftulin is a very caring man, I have been seeing him for my herniated ruptured disc now for the past 6 1/2 years. He is very thorough and takes his time and explains everything to me in detail. I have had many procedures done by Dr. Naftulin and I trust him with everything I have. He is doing another procedure on me in the morning I pray this one works!

May 25th, 2012
Surgery
My pain management dr oleski that usually does my nerve blocks, epidural injections, faucet injections, radio frequencies and other procedures said she wont do my upper back since she doesnt do that part of the body she only does lower back, she set me up for a nerve block in my thoracic spine with this dr so I will see how he does, very nervous having a different dr work on me than my regular dr. Ill post how the procedure goes!

May 24th, 2012
Insurance companies pay him big bucks for ime's. he's a crook
He didn't spend any time with me listening to my problems. Read the report from workers comp. and sent me on my way. He probably made an easy $3000.00 for 5 minutes of time.

January 28th, 2011
was still in pain
He didnt listen to me well at all. I kept telling him i had back surgery and was having chronic pain in my lower back that ratiates into the leg. He only cared about my leg suggesting it was only leg pain. He looked at the MRI reports and said there is nothing there other than disc degeneration, arthritis, 3 bulging discs and a petrusion on the dural sac. He then only gave me neurontin, and flexiril once a day. I was on heavy duty narcotics for my pain and he took me off of everyone of them. The pain was unbareable that i still went to use the narcotics. He wouldnt listen and now i stay in pain! Looking for another doctor if nothing changes on next visit.