A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Nagell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Nagell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Nagell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagell graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nagell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Nagell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Nagell practice?
- Dr. Scott Nagell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Nagell practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Purcellville, VA and Sterling, VA.
See Leesburg Family Physicians.