A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Nagely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Nagely, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagely graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Nagely has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott W Nagely MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Nagely practice?
- Dr. Scott Nagely has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Nagely practices Emergency Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Breckenridge, CO.
See Milwaukee Emergency Physicians.