Learn more about Dr. Scott Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Nash, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nash
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Nash, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Desensitization
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Columbus Reg HC System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Nash MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Nash practice?
- Dr. Scott Nash has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Nash practices Allergy & Immunology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Allergists.