Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Naum
Dr. Scott Naum, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Martins Ferry, OH, with another office in Wheeling, WV. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Naum is affiliated with East Ohio Regional Hospital, Ohio Valley Medical Center and Belmont Community Hospital. Dr. Naum has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Naum has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Naum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martins Ferry, OH.
Dr. Connie Scurti
Martins Ferry, OH 0 mi4
Dr. Kaye-Anne Newton
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Residency
Martins Ferry, OH 0 mi9
Dr. Paul Scurti
Martins Ferry, OH 0 mi5