A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Negri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Negri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Negri graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Negri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Regan Negri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Negri practice?
- Dr. Scott Negri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Negri practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Osos, CA and Atascadero, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.