Dr. Scott Nelson DO Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Laguna Woods, CA

• Good
  • Bad

November 14th, 2011
We all know the hectic time in getting into seeing a doctor these days. Anytime I have gone to Dr. Nelson I have not had to wait anymore than 15 minutes. He spends an hour or more explaining my condition, he also draws pictures to help me understand the physiology. There needs to be more doctors that appreciate their patients and are willing to go the distance to make sure they understand their condition. It's all about the patient in this clinic, not time. Besides myself other patients have commented on how blessed they have been since they found Dr. Nelson to take care of their health needs. Over and over I have heard someone comment on how they wished other doctors had the time to spend explaining their disease process.

November 11th, 2011
Would not recommend him
Doctor's Response

Likely a competitive physician sent this in. For example, I have rarely spent less than an hour evaluating a new patient, and rarely less than a half hour in follow up. I've received no patient complaints, have practiced since 1983 without a penny's loss or settlements in lawsuits to any carrier, have been elected either managing partner or president of every medical group I've been a part of without soliciting same. All my referrals are by word of mouth, and the only problems I've ever had were from physicians who felt I was intruding upon their turf, which have had no scruples about slandering me or libeling me. By the way, this site does not describe my practice, practice history, associations or other data accurately, and does not assume any responsibility to ensure the accuracy or even the source of the material posted. I've discussed this with Vitals personnel directly, and this is their stance.

February 25th, 2015