Dr. Scott Newman MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Yonkers, NY

no change

June 6th, 2016
Great Doctor with excellent results.

December 15th, 2015
The Best!
From the moment I made the appointment for breast augmentation . Dr. Newman was always there he callsyou ,he talks to you he meets with you to make you feel very comfortable . No question asked is a silly question he answers all questions. His staff is also great.,( Jessica and Katy). I am very happy with my results he simply is the best .

April 27th, 2015
Dr. Newman is wonderful!
i went to Dr. Newman for a makeover of my breasts and belly after my third child. My results surpass anything I ever hoped for and I'm so grateful. My self esteem in clothing and undressed have both improved and it's life changing. But that's not the reason why I'm writing this. I've been to many doctors both personally and with family members and I went on two other consultations for this surgery. I have never met a doctor who is so genuinely involved with his patients both before and after surgery. Dr. Newman was available by phone even before I ever had my first visit with him and this was the same way he was throughout my care. I have now sent one other friend to him who hasn't yet had her surgery, but is already feeling the same way I do. I feel like the art of bedside manner isn't found in many doctors anymore. Dr. Newman is the kind of doctor anyone would want taking care of them. His staff is equally involved, comforting, and made the whole process easy. Plus my results so far are great. I couldn't ask for anything more

October 16th, 2014
Went to Dr. Newman for brachioplasty an ended up with bruise like marks , I was fully aware of the line across my arms , but never thought I would have these bruise like marks near them 9,000 later he said he could repair at my cost !! He really upset me , PLEASE FIND ANOTHER MD

August 28th, 2014
Renewal at 89
I was fortunate to see Dr. Newman after I had consulted with another plastic surgeon who didn't deem it important that I replace my constricted, now painful, breast prosthesis of 30 years. Removal would be sufficient. Dr. Newman considered my personal needs and concluded I would not be happy without a replacement. He was so right. I now have a renewed sense of comfort and balance. He has been most caring and generous with his time.

May 23rd, 2013
Great surgeon!
My overall experience with both the office and Doctor have been amazing! From the moment I met him, I knew he would be my surgeon. His bedside manner and the way he took his time with my consultation was what had me from the very moment I met him. I recently had breast augmentation and lipsuction performed. Throughout the pre and post op period I experienced nothing but ease with any questions or concerns. I have 2 friends whom have had surgery with him as well and have nothing but good things to say of him as well. I'm glad I made the choice to have my surgery by him and highly recommend him!!

March 5th, 2013
The best decision I ever made!
I was a nervous wreck before my first visit to Dr. Newman. I did have confidence in him before I ever met him because I had two friends who already went to him. My aunt also works at the hospital where he is chief of plastic surgery and she has seen his work. First of all he gave me so much time and made me feel so comfortable. He did my breast augmentation and I look better than I ever thought I could. My surgery was on a friday and I went back to work on monday just as he said I would. Dr. Newman is a terrific doctor and he's a wonderful plastic surgeon. I would recommend him without question.

September 26th, 2011
HAD TO HAVE BREAST AUGMENTATION DONE 4 TIMES IN 2YRS DUE TO BOTCHED SURGERY PERFORMED BY DR. NEWMAN. NOW I HAVE PERMANENT NERVE DAMAGE IN MY RIGHT BREAST FROM THE FIRST SURGERY DONE BY HIM. AFTER THE THIRD TIME OF HIM DOING MY SURGERY I FINALLY WENT TO ANOTHER DOCTOR TO HAVE HIM FIX THE MISTAKES DONE BY DR. NEWMAN ALL AT MY EXPENSE!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE GO TO DR. NEWMAN FOR BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGERY!!

July 28th, 2011
Excellent plastic surgeon
My good experience began with scheduling the appointment with Dr. Newman's friendly and welcoming staff. There was no wait to see the doctor and he was very professional, knowledgable, and respectful during the appointment. I had something small removed and the procedure was free of pain and expertly performed. I was fairly anxious and was put at ease -I left the office free from anxiety. I am often asked to recommend physicians and I plan to recommend Dr. Newman to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. I am also planning on sending my husband to him.

July 18th, 2011
Best decision I ever made
I did a lot of research on plastic surgery, and a girlfriend also recommended Dr. Newman. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience - he was terrific and I look GREAT!

July 18th, 2011
Dr. Newman is the Best!
I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck with Dr. Scott Newman. I've never been to a doctor, any doctor, who spent this much time with me! I was a nervous wreck before my surgery and he and his staff were most comforting. As the 36 year old mother of 3 and after 2 C-sections I now have a body that is the envy of my friends- not to mention a VERY VERY happy husband. Mostly I did this for me and I now look incredible! This is probably the best thing I've ever done for myself other than having my kids. I am so happy I picked Dr. Newman after seeing three other doctors. Two of my friends have now been to him and have had the same experience.

June 5th, 2011
He changed my life
I came to Dr. Newman for Breast Augmentation surgery. He was referred by two other friends who used him for their breast implant surgery. I saw him after having consults with two other plastic surgeons in New York City and one in White Plains. His expertise in this field is obvious just from speaking to him and his staff (who are wonderful!) He actually called me before my first appointment with him which I thought was amazing and made me really comfortable. In the end, the results I have are exactly what I asked for. I love my new breasts!! Thanks Dr. Newman- I recommend you without reservation.