Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Oct 16th, 2014

Went to Dr. Newman for brachioplasty an ended up with bruise like marks , I was fully aware of the line across my arms , but never thought I would have these bruise like marks near them 9,000 later he said he could repair at my cost !! He really upset me , PLEASE FIND ANOTHER MD

|  Renewal at 89  |  show details
by Gladys S. on Aug 28th, 2014

I was fortunate to see Dr. Newman after I had consulted with another plastic surgeon who didn't deem it important that I replace my constricted, now painful, breast prosthesis of 30 years. Removal would be sufficient. Dr. Newman considered my personal needs and concluded I would not be happy without a replacement. He was so right. I now have a renewed sense of comfort and balance. He has been most caring and generous with his time.

|  Great surgeon!  |  show details
by GiGi on May 23rd, 2013

My overall experience with both the office and Doctor have been amazing! From the moment I met him, I knew he would be my surgeon. His bedside manner and the way he took his time with my consultation was what had me from the very moment I met him. I recently had breast augmentation and lipsuction performed. Throughout the pre and post op period I experienced nothing but ease with any questions or concerns. I have 2 friends whom have had surgery with him as well and have nothing but good things to say of him as well. I'm glad I made the choice to have my surgery by him and highly recommend him!!

|  The best decision I ever made!  |  show details
by Diana C. on Mar 5th, 2013

I was a nervous wreck before my first visit to Dr. Newman. I did have confidence in him before I ever met him because I had two friends who already went to him. My aunt also works at the hospital where he is chief of plastic surgery and she has seen his work. First of all he gave me so much time and made me feel so comfortable. He did my breast augmentation and I look better than I ever thought I could. My surgery was on a friday and I went back to work on monday just as he said I would. Dr. Newman is a terrific doctor and he's a wonderful plastic surgeon. I would recommend him without question.

|  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

HAD TO HAVE BREAST AUGMENTATION DONE 4 TIMES IN 2YRS DUE TO BOTCHED SURGERY PERFORMED BY DR. NEWMAN. NOW I HAVE PERMANENT NERVE DAMAGE IN MY RIGHT BREAST FROM THE FIRST SURGERY DONE BY HIM. AFTER THE THIRD TIME OF HIM DOING MY SURGERY I FINALLY WENT TO ANOTHER DOCTOR TO HAVE HIM FIX THE MISTAKES DONE BY DR. NEWMAN ALL AT MY EXPENSE!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE GO TO DR. NEWMAN FOR BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGERY!!

|  Excellent plastic surgeon  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

My good experience began with scheduling the appointment with Dr. Newman's friendly and welcoming staff. There was no wait to see the doctor and he was very professional, knowledgable, and respectful during the appointment. I had something small removed and the procedure was free of pain and expertly performed. I was fairly anxious and was put at ease -I left the office free from anxiety. I am often asked to recommend physicians and I plan to recommend Dr. Newman to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. I am also planning on sending my husband to him.

|  Best decision I ever made  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

I did a lot of research on plastic surgery, and a girlfriend also recommended Dr. Newman. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience - he was terrific and I look GREAT!

|  Dr. Newman is the Best!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck with Dr. Scott Newman. I've never been to a doctor, any doctor, who spent this much time with me! I was a nervous wreck before my surgery and he and his staff were most comforting. As the 36 year old mother of 3 and after 2 C-sections I now have a body that is the envy of my friends- not to mention a VERY VERY happy husband. Mostly I did this for me and I now look incredible! This is probably the best thing I've ever done for myself other than having my kids. I am so happy I picked Dr. Newman after seeing three other doctors. Two of my friends have now been to him and have had the same experience.

|  He changed my life  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

I came to Dr. Newman for Breast Augmentation surgery. He was referred by two other friends who used him for their breast implant surgery. I saw him after having consults with two other plastic surgeons in New York City and one in White Plains. His expertise in this field is obvious just from speaking to him and his staff (who are wonderful!) He actually called me before my first appointment with him which I thought was amazing and made me really comfortable. In the end, the results I have are exactly what I asked for. I love my new breasts!! Thanks Dr. Newman- I recommend you without reservation.

|  Dr. Newman changed my life!  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

I did a lot of research before I found Dr. Newman for my breast implant surgery after I went on two other appointments with other doctors. The other doctors were Dr. Rappaport and Dr. Hidalgo, both in Manhattan. Dr. Newman really did everything possible to understand exactly what I was looking for before my surgery including spending almost an hour with me during my first visit. While I was there I had the opportunity to speak with another patient who had the same procedure only two days earlier and, even so soon after her surgery, she looked great and was back to a normal routine. After I had my surgery I had the same experience.The staff there is excellent, especially Kerry and the nurse Cristine. I recommend Dr. Newman as much as I can.

|  Extraordinary Service & Results  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

I was very impressed by my experience at Dr. Newman's office. From free initial consultation to final result, the time I spent was well worth it. The results are exactly what I was looking for. It is hard to put faith into a doctor for the first time. I read a lot of reviews online and decided to go with Dr. Newman because of all the good things that I had heard about him. I am very glad that I made the choice to go with Dr. Newman and I recommend him to anyone looking for plastic surgery in the New York City area.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

Dr Newman was thorough and completely understanding of my situation without making me feel embarrassed or uncomfortable. A real class act from beginning to end.