A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Nicol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Nicol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Nicol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicol graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Nicol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Nicol MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Nicol practice?
- Dr. Scott Nicol has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Nicol practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Pawleys Island, SC.
See Pawleys Island Internists and Pawleys Island Pediatricians.