Dr. Scott Nicol MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 10th, 2014
I will never recommend this Pediatrician to family or friend's
This Doctor performed a circumcision for my infant son. This experience was the worst experience we have ever had. The procedure was done incorrectly and a surgeon had to step in and stop my son's bleeding. He offered no viable explanation and just said "sorry guys" and proceeded to try and suggest that we may have history of bleeding profusely in our family. He utilized the wrong size instrument and cut my son in several places. Needless to say, we could no longer trust his judgement and never returned to his office.

May 7th, 2013
I have been amazed with Dr. Nicol. I had been going to a doctor for months who couldn't find anything wrong with me. Dr. Nicol gave me his diagnosis. I was already referred to MUSC and sure enough Dr. Nicol had nailed my diagnosis....no tests....no background of my history.....Just me telling him my symptoms. He has helped me a few different times. Great bed side manner. He is definitely concerned with medications. I don't like being on medicine. He has helped me take as little as possible. And when one medicine didn't work, he kept working with me until we found a medicine that did.

October 4th, 2011
Not Impressed
I have been very disappointed with the care and concern Dr Nicol has demonstrated. His lack of follow up and his ability to write a prescription so easily was very upsetting. I am glad I do not have addiction issues as I could be in serious condition. I was looking for guidance from my doctor and he seemed not very sincere with my issues. Am looking for another one! These days interviewing a doctor is important. Good luck!

April 27th, 2011
mrs shawn vinson
Very caring,compassionate with a great chair side manner