A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Niditch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Niditch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Niditch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Niditch graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Niditch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Scott Niditch MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. A S. Niditch practice?
- Dr. A Niditch has 1 office location.
Dr. A Niditch practices Urology near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Urologists.