Overall Review

November 18th, 2016
Was impressed initially when we met him prior to the birth of my daughter; however, I have since been rather dissatisfied. I've had to ask him to wash his hands prior to touching my newborn, which is very troubling, especially considering that as an internist I expect he deals with rather sick patients. This is especially annoying since he gave a speech to me and my husband about making sure we use proper hygiene (like hand washing) so that we don't get her sick.

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Scott Nitzel
Wonderful Physician. I am an RN so I am highly judgmental. Thorough and takes time with patients.

January 5th, 2016
Scott is an incredible Dr, he is also a personal friend. Its refreshing that in todays fast paced world to find a Dr who actually slows down a bit and really gets to know you and wants to build a relationship with you.

November 10th, 2015
Exceptional dr. Takes his time. Never seen one like this.

May 15th, 2014
I have been seeing to Dr. Nitzel for several years now. And since the Dr. started bringing his laptop in with him his bedside manner has gone down. He comes in says "hi" and starts tapping on his computer. And keeps tapping about 80+% of the time, humming or muttering not looking at me or talking to me, like I'm not even there. And half the time when he asks me a question he sometimes ashes me the same question 2 or 3 times. His exam takes about 7min and I'm sitting like a bumb on a log watching him type for 20min.

May 30th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr Nitzelis an outstanding doctor. He takes time with his patients like no doctor does these days. He can run late, however it is all worth it once you get in the room with him. He really puts you first and you never feel like you ever have to rush or get out. He will make sure that you have a total understanding of your condition and knowledge of the game plan. He is great doctor but more so a great person.

October 3rd, 2011
good doc, long wait
both times I have been to Dr. Nitzel, there has been a 2 hour wait before I saw him.