Dr. Scott Nordlicht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Nordlicht?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2017

In almost 65 yrs on this planet, i have never met a more compassionate, knowledgeable, caring doctor. Yes, you are going to wait 30 minutes or so, past your scheduled appointment. But the wait is well worth it. You never seemed rushed. He will spend as much time as necessary with the patient. Although very intelligent, he checks his ego at the door. He's never condescending, listens carefully and answers your questions until you are satisfied you have all the information you need. He talks in terms of "we" not just "you", the patient. He doesn't have a problem admitting he doesn't know, or doesn't have all the answers. But he will make sure he gets you to someone who does. I thank God for Dr Nordlicht---he saved my life...period!

June 5th, 2017

Excellent Care

Professional, knowledgeable, personable, very concerned with patients well-being. Takes the time to talk and learn about you as a person and a patient. Very impressed with his straight-forwardness and positive demeanor. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Nordlicht to friends or family.

October 22nd, 2016

Great Doctor

Very thorough, passionate. He states his profession is rewarding and the greatest reward is being able to continue to do so.

April 13th, 2016

Two days later I was having open AAA surgery that saved my life. How could I not think he is the best doctor ever? (Up there with my dad.)

April 1st, 2016

Excellent, caring, thorough. I love him!

February 27th, 2015

A doctor who genuinely cares about you as a person! Not just another patient!

CARING, AMAZING, KIND, GENUIS IN HOW THROUGH HE IS. I CAN NOT IMAGINE BETTER CARDOLIGIST

February 24th, 2013

Best Doctor out there

Having been military and a nurse I have seen many physicians. Dr Nordlicht is by far the best! He truly listens to everything you have to say. He gives you a straight answer and doesn't beat around the bush. He is frank and honest. He is responsible for having saved my life because he listened to my symptoms and never gave up trying to figure out what was wrong. Never once told me it was stress and hormones since I was a middle aged (40) woman. I did end up witha pacemaker due to his diligence. I would recommend anyone who needs a cardiologist to go to Dr Nordlicht. You may have a bit of a wait for an appointment, but every minute of the wait is worth it...bring a book. If I could have rated him 5+ I would have in accurate diagnosis, bedside manner, spends tie with me and follow up.

July 30th, 2012

Great physician. Office wait time is unbearable-sometimes 3 hr late for appointment. office staff will not give accurate information on when time to see physician. Physician himself is extremeley nice and a great physician

August 5th, 2011

One of the most caring and professional doctors I've ever had. Dr

May 26th, 2011

my doctor

i can't say enough good things about dr. nordlicht. he saved my life with his great concern for my heart and valve problem. making sure i was in good hands for surgery. he is always greatly concerned about you. he is top notch. i would recommend him highly.

October 6th, 2010

He has kept us alive when it seemed unlikely. We have great trust in his opinion and an affection for him Nancy came to him for a second opinion and he saved her from having an unneeded surgery. He cares about the whole person.

March 17th, 2010

The Wait Time

The wait time might be long to get back; sometimes I've had to wait more than an hour after my appointment time, BUT, I would wait four hours to see him if I needed to - his care and expertese is worth it. Great Doctor!!