A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Norville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Norville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Norville, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Norville graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Norville has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott V Norville BA and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott V. Norville practice?
- Dr. Scott Norville has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Norville practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.