Dr. Scott Odonnell Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Scott Odonnell?

Great doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Just visited for a follow up visit after and er visit while in town and he was awesome!!!! Definitely kid friendly and made my daughter Scarlett feel comfortable! Two thumbs up

Posted on February 15th, 2015

Dr O'Donnell has seen my boys since birth id trust no one more than him

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Children and Teens Medical Center has been great until recently. My son has been a patient for 18 years and he has always been treated well when he has all the mainstream illnesses. Unfortunately he now has a problem that needs to be treated and Scott O'Donnell is refusing to treat him since he is 18. He is showing no flexibility or compassion. We are very disappointed in the recent care and treatment offered by him.

Posted on September 24th, 2013

He will listen to the parents in a fresh way, he will do further investigating/consulting with experts when needed. I wish more doctors would do this, as NO doctor is an expert in all fields/scenarios. Great bedside manner, also!

We love Dr. O'Donnell

Posted on August 28th, 2013

Dr.O'Donnell id great! After firing my son;s previous doctor because he wouldn't listen to what I had to say about my son's health I found Dr. O'Donnell. He never had heard of what I suspected my son to have but Listened to me and did research to figure out if what I was saying was true. He ended up agreeing with me and yes my son has a chronic illness actually several, but at least now we know how to potentially treat it. Some people with this same thing sometimes take years to get diagnosed because most doctors wont take the time that Dr.O'Donnell has to help. He even admitted my son to the hospital for testing, not HIS regular hospital but an affiliate that he knew would be better for him and came in to see my son every day after finishing his shifts at his regular hospital and spent over an hour talking with us. WOW...

Posted on January 8th, 2016