Learn more about Dr. Scott Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Olson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Olson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott John Olson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Olson practice?
- Dr. Scott Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Olson practices Family Medicine near Quitman, TX.
See Quitman Primary Care Doctors.