Learn more about Dr. Scott Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Olson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Olson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott John Olson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Olson practice?
- Dr. Scott Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Olson practices Family Medicine near Quitman, TX.
See Quitman Primary Care Doctors.