A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Oosterveen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Oosterveen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oosterveen
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oosterveen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Oosterveen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oosterveen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oosterveen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott R Oosterveen MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Oosterveen practice?
- Dr. Scott Oosterveen has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Oosterveen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Concord, NH.
See Concord Internists and Concord Gastroenterologists.