A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Oresky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oresky graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Oresky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Oresky MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Oresky practice?
- Dr. Scott Oresky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Oresky practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ewing, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.