A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Oresky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oresky graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Oresky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oresky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Oresky practice?
Dr. Scott Oresky practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ewing, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.