A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Paul Davis MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Davis practice?
- Dr. Scott Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Davis practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists and Saint Cloud Critical Care Practitioners.