A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Henry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Henry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Henry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kane Community Hospital
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott P Henry MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Henry practice?
- Dr. Scott Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Henry practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Gastroenterologists.