Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Stein
Dr. Scott Stein, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Victoria, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stein is affiliated with Citizens Medical Center, DeTar Hospital Navarro and Detar Hospital North. Dr. Stein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Stein has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Victoria, TX.
Dr. George Osuchukwu
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Victoria, TX 0 mi6
Dr. Oscar Iznaola-Esquivel
Nephrology, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Victoria, TX 0 mi17
Dr. Carlos Chinea
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Victoria, TX 0 mi27