A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pace is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Pace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wagoner Community Hospital
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Emory Pace MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Pace practice?
- Dr. Scott Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Pace practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Internists and Muskogee Nephrologists.