Learn more about Dr. Scott Paluska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Paluska is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paluska
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Paluska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Paluska, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paluska graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Paluska has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Paluska MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Paluska practice?
- Dr. Scott Paluska has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Paluska practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradley, IL and Frankfort, IL.
See Urbana Primary Care Doctors and Urbana Family Physicians.