A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Paluska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Paluska is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Paluska, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paluska graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Paluska has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Paluska MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Paluska practice?
- Dr. Scott Paluska has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Paluska practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradley, IL and Frankfort, IL.
See Urbana Primary Care Doctors and Urbana Sports Medicine Doctors.