A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Paluska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Paluska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paluska
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paluska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Paluska, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paluska graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Paluska has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Paluska MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Paluska practice?
- Dr. Scott Paluska has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Paluska practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Urbana, IL.
See Urbana Family Physicians.