Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 23rd, 2013

We had to go to another town because he did not know what he was doing. What do you get when your in helena montana. He is a poor poor choice and should not have ever gotten a job even in helena montana. Missoula, Bozeman, Great Falls, Kalispell, Butte ALL have better than this Dr.. Look up his record and you will see all of the lawsuits against this Dr. and his practice

May 14th, 2011

Geat ENT. His office overbooks though. And the wait is long.

|  Treated the patient like an annoyance instead of a person  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2011

After waiting for over an hour just to be given lab test results, Dr. Pargot was rude and dismissive. He acted like my presence was irritating him. I had just been newly diagnosed with a condition and he rolled his eyes at my questions and attempts to understand the implications of this condition on my life. The doctor may have been having a bad day, but he treated my like it was my fault instead of treating me like a customer and a patient in need of his care.

by Dorothy McCarter on Sep 24th, 2009

Dr. Pargot is an exceptional physician with respect to his skills, bedside manner and professionalism. I would recommend him to anyone

May 5th, 2009

Very pleased with quality of care and genuine caring attitude of this doctor. Office wait on follow-up visit was very long on one occasion.

|  Review of Dr. Pargot  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2008

An absolutely excellent physician. I would reccomend him to anyone in need of highly competent ENT specialist. When all other ENT's had given up on my case, Dr. Pargot persisted, and is helping me a great deal. I have seen quite a few ENT's before he took over my care, and they had all either proven themselves either incompetent, uncaring, or undeserving of the title "Doctor." Dr Pargot has renewed my faith that there are still some good doctors available.