A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Partridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Partridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Partridge, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Partridge graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Partridge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Rigby Partridge FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Partridge practice?
- Dr. Scott Partridge has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Partridge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.