inactive

Scott R Partridge Patient Reviews

November 2nd, 2015
Great doctor
He's a great doctor. He diagnosed a problem that I had for years and had previously been unable to get anyone to test for it. He is amazing and I would recommend him over any obgyn I've seen to date.

November 21st, 2013
Knowledgable but
Since his name is on the building, I figured I would try the top doc. Well, he only works certain hours 8-11am and if you leave a message, it does not get returned promptly. He makes you wait a long time until he enters (up to 30 min sometimes) but saying that, he spends a lot of time with you to explain what is going on. Not a fan of the new office style of medical staff taking your name/$ as soon as you walk in door - no receptionist counter anymore. They thought it was more personable this way now. Not a fan since it makes you anxious to have people coming up to you when you first walk in, and others can hear your business. Overall, I would recommend this place since they appear to try to help when issues arise.

July 22nd, 2009
Really caring
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Partridge!!! I moved here from Illinois and had no clue where to look for an ob/gyn then I saw one of there commercials and called them up. I got in right away and have been loving it ever since. Thank you!!