Dr. Scott Paschal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Paschal?

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Great Surgeon and sports medicine physician!!! I wouldn't go to anyone else.

Posted on July 29th, 2012

Very professional; takes as much time as necessary with each patient; very personable; answers all questions; great surgeon. Highly recommended.

No Knee Jerk Here!

Posted on September 1st, 2011

My knee was a mess. I had put off having it looked at because I dreaded hearing I needed surgery. I shopped around for the right Dr. and after hearing several glowing recommendataions about Dr. Paschal I made an appointment. I got an appointment with no problem and only waited 5 to 10 minutes before I saw him. Dr. Paschal was very personable, professional and seemed to genuinely care about me as a person. I am on Medicare and I have had other Dr.'s be very dismissive because of that fact, but not Dr. Paschal. It was refreshing. I appreciate all he has done to help my quality of life and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone! He was terrific.

Wonderful surgeon !

Posted on October 7th, 2010

It has been my single most unique experience to visit Dr. Pachal and get his diagnosis on the condition of my knee. He spent atleast 30-45 minutes both the times I visited him, asking me questions and involving me in the process. I have visited a lot of doctors and have them finish an appointment in 5 mins without even touching the knee. Dr. Paschal on the contrary involved another doctor and got his input on the matter. I have also recommended several friends to him and they got good treatment form him too.

Posted on July 19th, 2010

Fixed both shoulders (different injuries at different times). Excellent results. Very pleased with time Paschal spends with me to discuss injury and options available to me. I have been one very satisfied patient over the years.

Posted on May 25th, 2017