A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Patterson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Patterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Scott Patterson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Scott Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Patterson practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.