Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  An outstanding doctor!  |  show details
by Richard George on Aug 18th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pavey's for nearly twenty years. I would trust him with my life. He is extremely intelligent, caring, professional, and always interested in obtaining the best outcomes. He takes all the time necessary to discuss issues, answer questions, and ensure satisfaction. I certainly would not join a medical plan if it did not include Dr. Pavey!

|  Keep looking  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

Doctor pavey is a good doctor if you have cold. If you need a real doctor keep looking. He's just going to drop you if you need real help.

|  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Pavey for over 25 years. He has the best bedside manner and he truly cares about his patients.

|  The kind of Doc everyone wants...  |  show details
by jj on Nov 4th, 2009

Well... I guess everyone wants to be themost important thing going on for a doctor when you have a health issue, but obviously that's not realistic. This kind, brilliant man is about as close to that as I've ever seen. I'd think it's hard to be both caring and direct when needed, but this Doc pullsthat off. Basically, it comes down to trusting your life to a doctor, and hoping you picked the right one. My girlfriend has a number of health issues, and I have seen the gambit of docs with her and think I can speak froma level of experience. Dr. Pavey has my respect and trust andthat's what it is all about.