A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Peak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Peak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Peak, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peak graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Peak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Jason Peak MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Peak practice?
- Dr. Scott Peak has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Peak practices Neurology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Neurologists.